body{background-image:url("http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd428/creamu

Thank you for stopping by...

Thank you for visiting me today, I hope you see something here that you like. I love colouring digital images and I am on a few Design Teams.I am taking art classes with Kit and Clowder, and Make it Crafty. I hope maybe you will get some new ideas here or you can leave comments and links so I will be picking up new ideas from you. Anyway I will put on the kettle and have some cupcakes at the ready...

Friday, 17 February 2012

I love my cricut



I know that photo's of white on white don't turn out very well but I think Colin has gone a grand job here! Anyway, I was playing with my cricut, as you do, and I have produced something I am really very pleased with. The card stock was left over from Kanban or Hunkydory (sorry can't remember which) and every swirl, sentiment and everything which isn't wild orchid crafts has been made with the cricut, some of the hearts and flowers I painted with white acrylic paint and added crackle glaze.. It was quite a pleasing way to spend a bit of time just playing with layouts and deciding not to use any glitter, which for me wasn't easy. I have been inspired by ullisbastelwerkstatt.blogspot.com which is on the left sidebar. After gazing at her blog and some of the keepsakes she has made I felt I really wanted to try this...I hope it is not considered copying, if it is then I will just keep this for myself, if it isn't copying then woohoo I'm going to have fun!.
I have entered this in the Wild Orchid Challenge, wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com I hope I have done this correctly, any hints and tips would be very welcome.

31 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, well done.
    Maureen.........x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning I love white on white etc. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and an usual fold :D Hopped over from DC

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card well done sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a stunning creation! It's sooo beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, I am delighted that my card has inspired you to create a white card too. Your card is even completely white, but it looks quite different than mine, it's not a copy.
    Your card is something special, it pleases me very well and I wished, I has a cricut too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw lovely :-) Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful Sue. After seeing this I now know I need a cricut. Have had a look at the blog you mentioned and the lady's projects are marvellous - it would have been nice to have been able to read it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sue this is gorgeous, love the shape and all the pretty embellishments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the shape as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous card. Unusual shape. Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, unusual shape and so pretty. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Fab shape and you have inspired me to have a play with my cricut. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks amazing. It is so beautiful and elegant with a delicate feel.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow,it's gorgeous. I don't use my cricut as much as i should.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think I love your Cricut too. I have been wondering for ages if I should get one. I think your card is gorgeous. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card Sue - no wonder you love your Cricut!! Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful! Love Jayne. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is stunning Sue :) I love WoW cards, and all the flourishes and details look gorgeous!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sue, this is so lush, great shape and super embellishments. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, very much appreciated. Am now a follower.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty and elegant. Lovely to see something that's a bit different. Well done! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Love all the elements. I want a cricut xx

    ReplyDelete