body{background-image:url("http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd428/creamu

Thank you for stopping by...

I am a newbie at blogging but have been crafting for many years. I used to have a market stall in a nearby town and I just loved meeting fellow crafters and exchanging hints and tips. I hope maybe you will get some new ideas here or you can leave comments and links so I will be picking up new ideas from you. Anyway I will put on the kettle and have some cupcakes at the ready...

Sunday, 30 March 2014

Reading Dragon by my grandson Jaydn

by Elizabeth Dulemba

Drawn by Elizabeth Dulemba link on my sidebar. Coloured by my grandson Jaydn aged 9.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Jaydn must get his talent from you. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaydn! You did such a great job with this! I'm proud to share your creation in my April 1, 2014 e's news. If you're not subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_newsletter.html . Happy coloring! :) e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! this is lovely, fabulous colouring Jaydn

    ReplyDelete