I cut three 6x6 inch pieces of cardstock and placed to one side. I then cut two pieces of the same cardstock just a little larger for the front and back and a strip about 1 inch wide and as long as the left side to act as a spine. I used one of the larger sizes of die to cut a aperture in the front cover and stuck acetate on the reverse and stuck patterned paper on the reverse of the front cover also with an aperture.
Then I stuck the spine to the front and back cover and started to decorate the inside pages using a smaller die each time and using leaf and flower dies.
I made sure that at least part of each image was peeking over each aperture. I cut a thin strip for each page which I stuck on the inside of the spine.
Finishing off with pretty papers on the back cover.
Tonic Dies Victorian
Images Hunkydory Tropicana
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
pile it on challenge 139 3D embellishments and/or stickers/washy tape
(Oh my goodness this was mentioned as being a DT choice. I don't remember how to add the badge to my sidebar but thank you so much)
animal friends challenge stripes and / or dots + animal in the motif. ends 28th Feb